Pacific P1 Black D5 Pump w/ Silent Kit
Part of the Thermaltake Pacific Series that enables enthusiast and custom PC builders to set up a complete water cooling system, the Pacific P1 Black D5 Pump features exceptional performance and unrivalled reliability, having a lifecycle of 50,000 hours MTBF (5-year life time). With a built in manual speed controller, users can adjust into five speeds. Manufactured using high-quality POM and aluminum, it is designed for easy mounting and fitting and the most demanding use conditions.
Tt LCS Certified
“Tt LCS Certified” is the hallmark that ensures first-class performance from the best features and fitment. A certification exclusive to Thermaltake, it sets the benchmark for all true LCS chassis and is applied only to products that meet our stringent design standards for delivering what hardcore enthusiasts demand. The Tt LCS certification is a way for Thermaltake to designate to all power users the chassis which have been tested for best compatibility with extreme liquid cooling configurations.
Aluminum Sound Proofing Kit
Manufactured using high-quality POM and Aluminum, the P1
pump is designed
for high flow system. The aluminum kit reduces noise, playing a role as shock absorber.
Noise is reduced by
10% with aluminum kit in 17mm thickness.
The Pacific P1 Black D5 Pump features an anti-vibration pad with support bracket. Five predrilled G1/4” fitting ports support the ultimate in water cooling.
Ultimate Speed Controller and High-Lift Pumping
The Pacific P1 Black D5 Pump is designed with a manual
speed control knob to
provide five speeds. A flow rate of up to 1135 litres/hr provides high-performance cooling
to your components.
High-lift pumping of the pump head reaches up to 15 feet high at the maximum speed.
Enthusiasts can build up
advanced liquid cooling loop, two GPUs, three radiators, or even more DIY components at the
The pump is compatible with Thermaltake Pacific Series reservoirs and fittings, further increasing system performance, providing ultimate control for your water cooling system.
The Pacific P1 Black D5 Pump is made in Taiwan, providing
plug-and-play design – just connect it directly to the system’s PSU using a standard 4-pin
mounting and connection in multiple locations reduces build time, allowing you to spend more
your cooling system for a professional look.
Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken
Pacific series radiators and water blocks
- To ensure a clean loop, flush and rinse your radiators and water blocks with distilled water prior to use.
- Do not use tap water or distilled water as your coolant, it may harm your loop and reduce performance.
- It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while protecting the entire liquid loop from corrosion.
- Before storing your water cooling components, please clean, rinse and dry. This will ensure a longer lifespan for your components.
Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken after completing your water loop
- It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while preventing the entire cooling system – copper, brass, nickel, aluminum, and steel – from corrosion.
- Fill the reservoir with coolant and cycle the power on and off several times while the pump pushing the coolant into the loop.
- DO NOT let the pump run dry, when there is no liquid entering the pump turn off your power immediately
- Fill the reservoir to the top as it will prevent air from going into the pump
- If necessary tilt the system slightly from side to side to bleed the air out of the loop.
- Place some paper towels under fittings and joining points to test for leaks.
- Run the loop with the fill port open for about 24 hours to completely bleed the air out of the loop.
- Before starting, flush out your system correctly to prevent any coolant or unwanted particles sticking to your tubes, radiators and other cooling components.
- Coolant might fade over time.
|Dimensions||105 (L) x 78 (W) x 83 (H)|
|Maximum head||15 feet (4.5m)
|Maximum pressure||50 PSI|
|Input Voltage||8 ~ 24 V
|Parts||1. Stopper *3 (G 1/4 )
2. Bracket *1
|Screw Thread||G 1/4