Thermaltake Pacific RL120 White Edition
The Thermaltake Pacific RL White Edition introduces high-quality radiators to deliver outstanding water cooling performance for the enthusiast’s PC. Manufactured from high-quality German zinc alloy aluminum and aerospace-grade materials, configurations of 120mm, 240mm, and 360mm are available to provide exceptional performance. Integrated G1/4" threads make it easy to install, while rigid connections ensure leak-resistant measures are in place. With an ideal mounting, fitting and flow set-up, the Thermaltake Pacific RL White Edition meets your cooling needs in every way.
Tt LCS Certified
“Tt LCS Certified” is the hallmark that ensures first-class performance from the best features and fitment. A certification exclusive to Thermaltake, it sets the benchmark for all true LCS chassis and is applied only to products that meet our stringent design standards for delivering what hardcore enthusiasts demand. The Tt LCS certification is a way for Thermaltake to designate to all power users the chassis which have been tested for best compatibility with extreme liquid cooling configurations.
Optimized Heat Dispatching
Designed for the most demanding hardcore enthusiasts, the Thermaltake RL White Edition Radiators are optimized for maximum heat dispatching. They deliver an average heating load of 32℃-35℃ on each radiator. After brazing, the fin and tube connect to form a joint, thereby creating uniform heat transfer. By efficiently pulling heat away from the power-dissipating components, the radiators ensure component reliability.
High-Density Fin Design
Fin density is optimally designed to accommodate high air pressure. The
cooling performance improves significantly with increased fan speed, offering exceptional cooling performance
during operation. FPI (fin per
German-Made Anti-Corrosion Materials
Without compromise, the Pacific RL White Radiator Series is designed with high-quality German aerospace-grade materials and constructed with zinc, the most common anti-corrosion agent. Although this protection will gradually degrade as the zinc corrodes away over time, it provides the best means to reduce electronic conductivity and can withstand scratches to the zinc layer. Corrosion potentials of zinc alloy aluminum can be reduced by 55.6% after brazing.
High-Quality Manufacturing Process: Brazing
An exceptional manufacturing process using high temperature brazing at 1022℉/550℃ sets Pacific RL White Edition in a class of their own. This technique allows for impurities to be kept out of the brazing process, ensuring that full strength on all the connected areas is achieved. The radiators are baked through a controlled atmosphere brazing line. The materials melt into each other to accomplish optimal thermal transfer from the tubes to the actual fins in order to attain better heat evacuation.
The Pacific RL White Edition provides multiple sizes for users to build the ultimate in custom configurations. A wide array of radiator sizes are available for enthusiasts to build up aesthetically-superior water cooling systems by allocating the radiators to each particular component and incorporating externally-modular upgrades for their chassis.
Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken
Pacific series radiators and water blocks
- To ensure a clean loop, flush and rinse your radiators and water blocks with distilled water prior to use.
- Do not use tap water or distilled water as your coolant, it may harm your loop and reduce performance.
- It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while protecting the entire liquid loop from corrosion.
- Before storing your water cooling components, please clean, rinse and dry. This will ensure a longer lifespan for your components.
Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken after completing your water loop
- It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while preventing the entire cooling system – copper, brass, nickel, aluminum, and steel – from corrosion.
- Fill the reservoir with coolant and cycle the power on and off several times while the pump pushing the coolant into the loop.
- DO NOT let the pump run dry, when there is no liquid entering the pump turn off your power immediately
- Fill the reservoir to the top as it will prevent air from going into the pump
- If necessary tilt the system slightly from side to side to bleed the air out of the loop.
- Place some paper towels under fittings and joining points to test for leaks.
- Run the loop with the fill port open for about 24 hours to completely bleed the air out of the loop.
- Before starting, flush out your system correctly to prevent any coolant or unwanted particles sticking to your tubes, radiators and other cooling components.
- Coolant might fade over time.
|Dimensions||162.5 (L) x 129 (W) x 64 (H)
|FPI (Fin per inch)||14
|Flat Tube||13 set
|Parts|| Stopper *3 (G 1/4 )
|Screw Thread||G 1/4 * 5
- File Name
- Release Date