Water 3.0 Ultimate
Formed to support the desires of enthusiasts, Thermaltake new Water 3.0 Ultimate is an All-In-One LCS with an especially large 360mm radiator design. When choosing a highly-efficient liquid cooler to control any escalating CPU temperatures, it also includes an easy, clean, and low-maintenance setup. The new Thermaltake All-In-One LCS Water 3.0 Series is designed to exceed user expectations. One simple upgrade allows users to enjoy a better cooling performance with superior CPU protection.
Thermaltake Water 3.0 Ultimate
High Performance Waterblock
The high performance copper base plate accelerates the heat conductivity. Additionally, the pre-refilled coolant reduces any stress from liquid replenishment hassle.
High Efficiency Radiator
The specially designed 360mm large surface radiator not only doubles the cooling surface, but also supports up to 6 x 120mm fans for additional heat dissipation.
Triple Curve Fans
The triple 120mm PWM fans provide an instantaneous cooling function. The powerful PWM controlled fan speed is between is between 1000~2000rpm, reducing the radiator heat from the chassis to maximize cooling off performance.
High Reliability Pump
The high quality and reliable pump enables the maximum amount of water circulation, keeping the copper plate continuously cool. The low evaporation tube effectively decreases the loss of coolant; therefore no refill is either needed or required.
Easy and Simple Installation
The Water 3.0 Series features the latest cooling performance technology from Thermaltake, providing a simple installation system, and a totally maintenance-free operation. The Water 3.0 Series is easy to install and requires the minimum amount of space in the chassis.
Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken
Pacific series radiators and water blocks
- To ensure a clean loop, flush and rinse your radiators and water blocks with distilled water prior to use.
- Do not use tap water or distilled water as your coolant, it may harm your loop and reduce performance.
- It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while protecting the entire liquid loop from corrosion.
- Before storing your water cooling components, please clean, rinse and dry. This will ensure a longer lifespan for your components.
Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken after completing your water loop
- It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while preventing the entire cooling system – copper, brass, nickel, aluminum, and steel – from corrosion.
- Fill the reservoir with coolant and cycle the power on and off several times while the pump pushing the coolant into the loop.
- DO NOT let the pump run dry, when there is no liquid entering the pump turn off your power immediately
- Fill the reservoir to the top as it will prevent air from going into the pump
- If necessary tilt the system slightly from side to side to bleed the air out of the loop.
- Place some paper towels under fittings and joining points to test for leaks.
- Run the loop with the fill port open for about 24 hours to completely bleed the air out of the loop.
- Before starting, flush out your system correctly to prevent any coolant or unwanted particles sticking to your tubes, radiators and other cooling components.
- Coolant might fade over time.
|Pump||Motor speed : 3600+-150 RPM
Rated Voltage : 12V
Rated Current : 325 mA
|Water Block||Material : Copper|
|Fan||Dimension : 120 x 120 x 25mm
Speed : 1000~2000RPM
Noise Level : 20 dBA
Rated Voltage : 12V
Rated Current : 0.3 A
Max. Air Flow : 99 CFM
Connector : 4 Pin
|Tube||Length : 326 mm
Material : Rubber
|Radiator||Dimension : 393x 120 x 27 mm
Material : Aluminum
|Compatibility||Intel LGA 2066/2011-3/2011/1366/1200/1156/1155/1151/1150/775
*AIO Cooler bracket adapter comes in the AMD Threadripper CPU box.
- File Name
- Release Date